Monday, August 11, 2008

Not Going Anywhere



6x6"
oil on MDF board
$490.00
This piece is framed with "Pear Jelly"
I will send a photo of these pieces framed together if interested. Email for enquiry.

This one was fun to do. There were a lot of angles on the dishes and many colors. I wasn't sure if it would end up looking to busy but I think it turned out well. My email is down at the moment, I can recieve just can't send. I hope to respond to everyones emails that have come in soon. Still, let me know what you think of this one.

1 comment:

Daphne Cote said...

Wow! You have grown leaps and bounds here. Fantastic! That week really set a fire underneith you. Amazing.

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...