Saturday, November 15, 2008

One Left Behind


6x6"
oil on MDF board
$490.00
This piece has been framed with the painting "Pepper"
I will send a photo of these framed pieces if interested. Email for enquiry.


After putting my vase and straw flowers away after the last painting, this one bloom got left out on my still life table. It was just calling out for attention. I painted it as it was, just lying there on the table. It was a challenge to paint in the subtle values and colors, quite a change from the last few paintings I have done. I also loved laying the paint on thick on this one.

Just a note: A huge thank you to Carol Marine for mentioning me in her blog this past week, and a thanks to all who have check out my work because of that.

2 comments:

Chris Ousley said...

Design makes this one happen.

Deltra Powney said...

Thanks for visiting, and your comment.

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...