Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reflective SOLD






Someone told me lately that an unanalyzed life is a wasted life. I tend to spend allot of time assessing and analyzing my life. I want to be the best I can be in all areas of life. I have been in a very reflective mood the last couple of days. Looking back on the good days and the bad and trying to see where I can improve and where I need to leave very well alone. Funny, this process usually include a good cup of coffee or tea. Oh if these cups could talk : )

1 comment:

Melissa Mead said...

Hi Deltra, let's share a cuppa joe! Beautiful work and very true words. Can I recommend a book for your two year old? The Aware Baby by Aletha Solter. There is a Tears and Tantrums book but I really feel the first is the most filled with info. The other book just gives real life examples for that age. It saved me a load of guilt and worry!

I know in reflecting sometimes things can get distorted too. Follow your heart.

Thank you again!
Melissa

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...