Monday, January 26, 2009

Pepper


4x6"
oil on MDF
$490.00
This piece is framed with the painting "One Left Behind"
I will send a photo of these pieces framed together if interested. Email for enquiry.

This little guy, one of a pair of salt and pepper shakers, was hiding in the back of a cupboard. I did a large painting and needed something black to place in the foreground. These guys were perfect, and if you have ever visited Jasper, Alberta here in Canada's Rocky Mountains, you may recognize his happy little mug as being Jasper the bear. A little bit of quirky Canadiana.

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

that is just sweet.

Deltra Powney said...

Thanks Mary for taking the time to visit and comment on this and other paintings. I do appreciate the feed back.

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...