Thursday, January 15, 2009

Study/color bottles




I have this great set of markers from a scrap book company called Stampin Up. I love to sketch with them. This is just a quick study of color. Really I am procrastinating from doing paper work!

Thank you to all who gave me some great suggestions for taking photos of paintings. What I ended up doing is using a black umbrella to diffuse some of the light that was bouncing around from the snow. I also find my large north facing living room window is a good place, at certain times of day.

1 comment:

Kim Blair said...

Wonderful colours! The sketchy/painterly quality of this piece really makes it fun. Paper work can always wait :)

Kim

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...