Thursday, February 19, 2009

Workshop Photos and Other Information



I did a Creative Meditation workshop with a great group of ladies on Wednesday. They were a lot of fun. Their pieces turned out so good, and they were so proud.

I have been preoccupied lately with preparing for various workshops and lessons. My posting of my work for the next couple of months may be a bit sporadic. I am painting bigger pieces as well, and of course we are still working on renos for my new studio. Life is a bit crazy, so I will be posting as much as possible, but given the circumstances of life right now, I unfortunately can not make it a priority. April will be the month I will be able to breath again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks so fun and the pieces look so good I wish I was there!!!

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...