Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stage Fright SOLD



20x20"
oil on 2" profile, gallery wrapped, stretched canvas

The two new actors huddle together at center stage struck with a bad case of stage fright. They feel all eyes on them... will they remember there lines... Oh the nerves! Thank goodness for the coaching they are receiving just off stage.

Just a note I am getting ready for a small show of my work to be held at the Allied Arts Council in Spruce Grove, here in Alberta. Most of the work will be posted here on my blog, but if you get a chance to come and see them in person, that would be wonderful. Keep checking in for more details come closer to the beginning of August.

2 comments:

LindaHunt said...

Oh Deltra this is a wonderful painting. I really appreciate the wonderful palette and the unique statement that your work makes. Very very nice. Good luck with your show.

Deltra Powney said...

Thank you Linda. It is so good to hear feedback on the work I do. I really do appreciate it. I hope the show goes well. I am going to be very busy in the next couple of months.

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...