Saturday, June 2, 2012

Show Announcments












Detail from a new piece called
"The Gathering" that will be shown
at the Multicultural Center Art Gallery
this fall.


Well I have been working hard and painting up a storm these last few months. Now I have a few announcements!

We Frame It,  a new commercial art gallery at 205 McLeod Ave, Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada is having their grand opening reception June 22 from 7 to 9pm. I will have work in a group show with other artist represented by the gallery. And I am pleased to have We Frame It Commercial Gallery representing my work on an ongoing basis.

July 22 to August 22 I will have a solo show at We Frame It Commercial Gallery. An artist reception is yet to be set. I will post that information when it is announced. This space will be host to my smallest and newest 6x6" pieces and a few that are bigger.

August 17 to September 19 I have another solo show called "Where Two or Three Are Gathered" at the Multicultural Center Public Art Gallery, 5411 51 St, Stony Plain, Alberta. An artist reception is on September 9 from 1 to 3:30pm. This show hosts my largest work yet!!

 A full summer of art awaits! Enjoy creative days!!

No comments:

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...