Saturday, September 1, 2012

Newspaper Article


I was interviewed for this article over the phone two weeks ago. I had my sister visiting so the kids were occupied playing with her. I took off for the gallery to get my photo taken. The young reporter seem very nervous as he spoke to me. He informed me he had only been with the paper for three months. It all seemed to go fine. I then returned home only to find the kids in the middle of a water fight with the neighbor kids and they were using my kitchen to load their ammunition! I quickly changed and joined in the fun. You never know what the day will bring!

No comments:

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...