Sunday, November 4, 2012

Coming into Winter


I took some time to myself after this show. It was good to step back and evaluate. Coming into winter now I am working on new work and looking forward to more opportunities to show the work. I will post the work from the "Where Two or Three are Gathered" show over the next few weeks. I hope you check in to see it. In this photo I am standing beside Gathering II. The painting "Backside" (appropriately positioned behind me in the photo!) found a home with my friend Kim!

2 comments:

myra anderson said...

tremendously wonderful!

WORK TOGETHER BUILD TOGETHER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...