Monday, June 30, 2014

A Red Bowl (and some info)

A Red Bowl
12x12"
oil on canvas

Just a note...

On July 1, 2014 Canada's new Anti-Spam Legislation will come into effect, regulating the distribution of commercial electronic messages by all organizations and individuals in Canada.You are receiving this email because you voluntarily subscribed to receive my blog postings and I want to ensure you remember that you have the option to remove your email address at any time you wish to from my blog subscriber list by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of this email.

If you wish to continue to receive my new blog postings in your email inbox each time I post a new painting then no action is necessary.

Sincerely, 
Deltra Powney
Artist

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...