Thursday, March 1, 2018

Show Announcement, HerWork2018

I have the privilege of partnering with my eight year old son Corwyn on collaborative work for exhibition at the Multicultural Centre Public Art Gallery in Stony Plain. HerWork2018 is a group exhibition celebrating women artists from the greater Edmonton area, coinciding with International Women’s Day. The theme of the show this year is "Partnership" and Corwyn and I would love for you to join us at the opening reception on March 8 from 6 to 8 pm to celebrate the work we have done together. The exhibition runs for the month of March.


No comments:

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...